CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 11, 2010

Rainbow Inspired Nailart

Hi everyone,

just wanna share you my past work which is inspired by the colors of the rainbow. i mentioned, if i'm not mistaken, on my past post that i love colorful designs and that's why i named my blogger as My Colorful Nailart.
it's simple yet i love this design so much. i was just a beginner in nail art when i made this mani. i can still remember that during this  time all i have is my wooden stick for my tools and some nail polish. i just can't forget this mani.

materials used:
Chic: Neon Green
Chic: Neon Pink
Caress: Neon Yellow
Caress: Neon Blue
Caress: Neon Violet
Mwah: Pink Carter
Rhinestones

Thanks for reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment

the content of this blog is personally written and created by me. copying without my permission, specially for my pictures, is strictly prohibited and is considered as Stealing.

since i love reading blogs, you can give me the link of your blog so i can check it out but flooding is not allowed.

Thank you for your comments. i read every single comments that are posted and i appreciate it so much. hope you enjoyed reading

xoxo
vhlesz