CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Bobbie: Glaze Sparklers

Hi eveyone,

just wanna share this polish named "Glaze sparklers" of bobbie. it's a local brand here in my country(philippines). the color is like a brown/bronze and it sparkles =)
it kinda looks like Sally Hansen's Sequin Scandal. i saw it at Polish-Aholic's blog
(click to see).


it is like a cheaper version of sally hansen's sequin scandal. i really love this color. so deep and sparkly. i applied it as a pedi 'coz i have my nail extensions on my finger nails. but i looks great though right? .

Thanks for reading

1 comments:

Alice @ NailsbyAlice

This is a nice color! :)

Post a Comment

the content of this blog is personally written and created by me. copying without my permission, specially for my pictures, is strictly prohibited and is considered as Stealing.

since i love reading blogs, you can give me the link of your blog so i can check it out but flooding is not allowed.

Thank you for your comments. i read every single comments that are posted and i appreciate it so much. hope you enjoyed reading

xoxo
vhlesz