CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

NOTD: Snowy Christmas

Hi everyone,

i'm still not fine yet. my headache got worst, my cough is really hard and my allergies are bad. i think i need to see my doctor. i hate getting sick i just slept the whole day i can't even eat like the way it used to. the food looks really yummy but it taste awful when it goes through my mouth. waaa leave me alone sickness. please not me. well, anyway for today i would like to share a mani that i created last thursday. i'm chillin' right now (coz' i also have fever) and so does this mani.
that's it for now. hope you liked it.

thanks for reading

2 comments:

Joice

So very pretty :)
Get well soon!

Bless (Vhlesz)

thank you joice =)

Post a Comment

the content of this blog is personally written and created by me. copying without my permission, specially for my pictures, is strictly prohibited and is considered as Stealing.

since i love reading blogs, you can give me the link of your blog so i can check it out but flooding is not allowed.

Thank you for your comments. i read every single comments that are posted and i appreciate it so much. hope you enjoyed reading

xoxo
vhlesz