CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 29, 2010

NOTD: Bring it on + RAOK from my friend Jovis

Hi again,

i just remembered that i forgot to post this mani. i made it last Tuesday. the design was inspired by the movie Bring it On. well i love that movie a lot. whenever i got bored, i always find myself watching movies (which i already did watched before) and Bring it On is always a very good choice for me. i love cheerleading and dancing and stuffs like that. i'm really amaze by the stunts and routines that they do. i simply love cheering squads. well this design was from the first part of Bring it On. the team Toros and Clovers
not really good in free hand but i love it.

and also, later this afternoon, me and my Gorgeous friend, Jovis met at the mall. i gave her the LV decal that i bought last last week and in return she gave me a wonderful Pink Maybelline lipstick.

looks really chic and girly. so cute. thanks Jovis. so that's all for today

thanks for reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment

the content of this blog is personally written and created by me. copying without my permission, specially for my pictures, is strictly prohibited and is considered as Stealing.

since i love reading blogs, you can give me the link of your blog so i can check it out but flooding is not allowed.

Thank you for your comments. i read every single comments that are posted and i appreciate it so much. hope you enjoyed reading

xoxo
vhlesz