CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Red is Hot

Hi everyone

I got bored so I decided to make a video of my nail art stuff. I just noticed that my outfit doesn't compliment with my nails so when I saw my nail polishes, I grabbed my favorite color and decided to paint my nails on. I choose Fantasy Red of Caronia

Fantasy Red
I really really love this color, it looks Hot and sexy. You can wear this from the simplest or casual thing to the glamorous red carpet thing. Just remember that confidence is what you need and what you feel is what you look.


A lot of my friends love this too. I even used it on my toe nails and it looks great.

I love it. looks really hot and sexy, now I'm ready to go.

1 comments:

Anonymous

your perfect toes and face make my dick damn hard lol..

Post a Comment

the content of this blog is personally written and created by me. copying without my permission, specially for my pictures, is strictly prohibited and is considered as Stealing.

since i love reading blogs, you can give me the link of your blog so i can check it out but flooding is not allowed.

Thank you for your comments. i read every single comments that are posted and i appreciate it so much. hope you enjoyed reading

xoxo
vhlesz