CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dealing with cracked nails

hi everyone

Isn't it annoying when your nails got broken? 'coz for me, I really really really hate it when my nails got cracked and broken. i'm forced to cut my nails which makes it shorter, and for me designing nails would be much better with long nails (short nails are good but designs are limited).

Oh no!! I'm just starting to grow my nails and now what? so sad =(

so to deal with it i did a little research and found out that you can temporarily fix it without even cutting your nails. Yay!! and all you need is a Tea Bag. Yes, a TEA BAG!


just pour out it's content and cut and shape the paper like thing to the shape of you broken nail. condition your cuticles by applying a cuticle oil on your cuticles and massage it, then apply a nail hardener to strengthen your nails.

i used Bobbie Cuticle Oil with avocado extract, almond oil and Vitamin E
i used Caronia's Nail hardener and Base coat


while the base coat is still wet, placed the shaped paper unto the cracked/broken nail and seal it with a top coat.

Fresh and clean nails, looks Great. Now, you can also wear your favorite nail polish if you want and you're done.

Thanks for reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment

the content of this blog is personally written and created by me. copying without my permission, specially for my pictures, is strictly prohibited and is considered as Stealing.

since i love reading blogs, you can give me the link of your blog so i can check it out but flooding is not allowed.

Thank you for your comments. i read every single comments that are posted and i appreciate it so much. hope you enjoyed reading

xoxo
vhlesz