CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nail art Challenge: Anything Goes

Hi everyone


Last week, ThRiSzHa and Mae, started out their weekly nail art challenge. I've been busy during that week so i forgot, as in, I Completely forgot about it. while checking out my facebook, that was a friday night, i saw the tagged picture of the said challenge, Oh No! the deadline is tomorrow and i still haven't made my entry yet. since i have no more time to do it, and i'm really tired and exhausted that time, i decided to submit my past work. i choose the simplest one. and here it is

Simplicity is beauty

the polishes that i used are: the L.A Girl black light nail polish disco brites (Red), Elianto Yellow, Art Deco forest green and Art Deco Silver glitters.

Thank you for reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment

the content of this blog is personally written and created by me. copying without my permission, specially for my pictures, is strictly prohibited and is considered as Stealing.

since i love reading blogs, you can give me the link of your blog so i can check it out but flooding is not allowed.

Thank you for your comments. i read every single comments that are posted and i appreciate it so much. hope you enjoyed reading

xoxo
vhlesz