CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Black and White with LV water slide decals

Hi everyone,

Yesterday, I went to Salon de manila to visit my cousin, Tricia. i remembered that salon de manila's fashion guide is London inspired fashion. they are into all blacks, all whites, or black and white colored outfits. so i created a design out of it. i added rhinestones and LV decals to make it more fashionable.


Materials used:
Caronia: Black Velvet
Art Deco: White
Rhinestones
LV Water Slide decals

Thanks for reading and i hope you liked my design

4 comments:

Alice @ NailsbyAlice

omg!! this is amazing!! I'd like to have those stickers! they are great!

Bless (Vhlesz)

thanks alice. yes the water slide decals are really cute i bought it from an online store named Onestop Kikayshop on facebook here's the link
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001230948960&ref=ts it is really cheap why dont you try it

Unknown

Hi. I wanna have LV nail art also. Can you please tell me ahere I can buy it ??

Unknown

Kindly tell me the price of that LV water decals. I wanna know if it,s cheap :)

Post a Comment

the content of this blog is personally written and created by me. copying without my permission, specially for my pictures, is strictly prohibited and is considered as Stealing.

since i love reading blogs, you can give me the link of your blog so i can check it out but flooding is not allowed.

Thank you for your comments. i read every single comments that are posted and i appreciate it so much. hope you enjoyed reading

xoxo
vhlesz