CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fruit Madness

Hi everyone

I will be joining a local nail art contest and I can't still think of a design. I was watching on TV when i saw the commercial of a Fruit yogurt. the fruit thing keeps popping on my mind so I decided to try making fruits using acrylics. I just love what I've been doing and decided to create my nail art entry out of fruits.

combination of acrylics and fruit fimo



Thinking of an entry for a nail art contest is really really hard. good thing there are a lot of things around you in which you can use as an inspiration and model.

Hope you love my design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

the content of this blog is personally written and created by me. copying without my permission, specially for my pictures, is strictly prohibited and is considered as Stealing.

since i love reading blogs, you can give me the link of your blog so i can check it out but flooding is not allowed.

Thank you for your comments. i read every single comments that are posted and i appreciate it so much. hope you enjoyed reading

xoxo
vhlesz