CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

POTD: Green Goddess

Hello Everyone,

sorry for not updating for a couple of days, been very busy with my shop and my birthday nail art contest. woot woot!! one more week before my birthday YAY!! can anyone guess my age? LOL. my contest was open for local (philippines) contestants only, can't afford to go international yet. hmm maybe in a few months time, i'll be hosting an international giveaway. so to those who would like to join, feel free to visit and like this page Nailart Contest by Vhlesz, the prizes and mechanics are already posted. well anyway, just wanna share you my peds for today. i used the sponge method to do the gradient effect and added some 3d flower to spice it up.


w/o 3D Flower

w/ 3D Flower


don't you love these shoes. haha
so that's all for today, hope you like my work.
thanks for reading

kisses


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

Minnie

Very cute pedicure;D Happy Birthday~!!!

Bless (Vhlesz)

thanks minnie i admire your work so much =)

NeeLai

cute! ^_^ i love your sandals too. hehe

zee villa

You really have cute toes. (^__^)

Bless (Vhlesz)

thanks shy =) love love

Post a Comment

the content of this blog is personally written and created by me. copying without my permission, specially for my pictures, is strictly prohibited and is considered as Stealing.

since i love reading blogs, you can give me the link of your blog so i can check it out but flooding is not allowed.

Thank you for your comments. i read every single comments that are posted and i appreciate it so much. hope you enjoyed reading

xoxo
vhlesz