CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

NOTD: 108 Day Dreaming + amisy m36 image plate = Simply Girly

Hi again,

my aunt arrived last november 2. supposedly, i'll have a bunch of new hauls but unluckly she placed it on the other box and will arrived at the country at the end of the month of december. how sad =( good thing there's one  polish that got lost and was placed on her make up kit.
2 coats of milani 108 day dreaming


at first i thought the swatch isn't good but when i applied it on my nail, i just told myself that this will be my new favorite =) i even added some design. using amisy m36 image plate. and i find it really pretty

Thanks for reading

2 comments:

Prettyfulz

i LOVE that color .. ive been looking for a soft gray for a while but haven't had too much luck .. im gunna see if they have this color when i go to the store tomorrow. Glad I stumbled upon your blog .. following now ..

prettyfulz.blogspot.com

Bless (Vhlesz)

wow thank you. it's a really nice swatch. please let me know if you found one =) i'll check your blog too. kisses

Post a Comment

the content of this blog is personally written and created by me. copying without my permission, specially for my pictures, is strictly prohibited and is considered as Stealing.

since i love reading blogs, you can give me the link of your blog so i can check it out but flooding is not allowed.

Thank you for your comments. i read every single comments that are posted and i appreciate it so much. hope you enjoyed reading

xoxo
vhlesz