CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Nail art Entry on Simply Rins "Color it Red" nail art contest

Hi everyone,

i joined Rins nail art contest with a theme of "Color it Red" you can do anything but the color of red must be dominantly present. and so here are my entries:
Roses are Red

Poker Cards
i used acrylics for this because i want to make a 3d effect on my entries. please do vote for me if you think my work looks good click here

thanks for reading

2 comments:

Joice

Voted! Your designs were really the best, here's hoping you win! :)

Bless (Vhlesz)

wow thanks dear. i do hope so =) xoxo

Post a Comment

the content of this blog is personally written and created by me. copying without my permission, specially for my pictures, is strictly prohibited and is considered as Stealing.

since i love reading blogs, you can give me the link of your blog so i can check it out but flooding is not allowed.

Thank you for your comments. i read every single comments that are posted and i appreciate it so much. hope you enjoyed reading

xoxo
vhlesz