CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Entry for Phoebe's Merchandise Nail art Contest

hi everyone,

just a quick post, i joined a local nail art contest on facebook. the theme for these contest is summer everyone did a great job. if you like my work please do visit and like this page Phoebe's Nail art Contest and my entry
My Work (or just click the image below)

here's a pic of my entry

this is how it looks like when the light is off

that's it for today
hope you like my work

kisses


6 comments:

Lacey

very nice!!

Paulina

omg! it's a gorgeous mani! great work! good luck!

Bless (Vhlesz)

thanks ladies kisses

Jan (hueandme-jan.blogspot.com)

saw this on fb and voted for you and me :)

Jan (hueandme-jan.blogspot.com)

you and mae, i mean!

Bless (Vhlesz)

thanks a lot sis =)

Post a Comment

the content of this blog is personally written and created by me. copying without my permission, specially for my pictures, is strictly prohibited and is considered as Stealing.

since i love reading blogs, you can give me the link of your blog so i can check it out but flooding is not allowed.

Thank you for your comments. i read every single comments that are posted and i appreciate it so much. hope you enjoyed reading

xoxo
vhlesz