CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award



yeah i got tagged



a big thank you to http://beautyshades.blogspot.com for tagging me on this award. check out her blog she's got a lot of cool swatches and nail arts. again thank you you're such a doll. kisses

There are some rules that goes along with this award:
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award (check out their blogs above)
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award it to 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award

Here are the 7 things about me

1. i'm so damn obsessed with WINNIE THE POOH and right now my collection for pooh stuffs has started to grow bigger.

2. i got SEVERE INSOMIA which is really bad because it weakens my immune system a lot.

3. i'm a PICTURE FREAK well who isn't? i love camera and i love taking pictures a lot. whenever depression attacks, my camera is my best friend and it really do helps me a lot.

4. i love playing LOGICAL GAMES such as sudoku, rubics cube, puzzles and a lot more. 

5. i'm a CERTIFIED KIKAY  but i also love to dress like a man. i wanted to see myself as a man and sometimes i even acted as one and DIE-HARD DESIGNER my room has no permanent arrangement and style i always find my self rearranging it and making new styles, i cut my old shirts and pants and make a new design out of it and a lot more. is so damn love ART.

6. i have a ICHTHYOPHOBIS or THE FEAR OF FISH 

7. i've got a SPECIAL GIFT from God and when i say SPECIAL it is indeed SPECIAL (like seeing things before it actually happens)

here are some of the great bloggers that i just met
since i'm new in blogging i can't award this to 15 great bloggers for i only got a few and some already had this award (and i think some of the blogs that i tagged had already received this award)

again thank you for this award.
kisses

10 comments:

Hilda

Thanks for tagging me!
love your blog :)

Bless (Vhlesz)

yw hilda and thanks for loving my blog. love yours too kisses

Annelise

Thanks for the Stylish BLogger Award :) I know someone else who has a fish phobia!!! Your blog is great :)

Jan (hueandme-jan.blogspot.com)

thanks bless. wow! that's a very special gift that you got there...

Bless (Vhlesz)

thanks annelise really? omg well atleast im not the only person with such phobia hihi

@jan-yah right girl and its hard to handle =)

Camille

Thank you Bless! So nice of you, sorry di ko nacheck, yung updates.. Super busy lang.. I'm trying to adjust pa with my new sched.. I really miss everyone in the group!

Thanks again bless! =)

Prettyfulz

Yayy!!! My first award! I saw the comment you left on my page, I'm still a newbie to the blogging world. Can you tell me how I accept it? lol <333

Bless (Vhlesz)

@camille- we miss you too pati ung mga swatches mo. take care sissy

@pretty- its simple just copy the image of the stylish blogger award then follow these rules

There are some rules that goes along with this award:
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award (check out their blogs above)
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award it to 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award

hope it helps.
kisses

fashioneggpplant

great post! i'm having my first blog giveaway, lots of Stila Cosmetics to be won, maybe you'd like to enter? it's open to all readers. Thanks! =)
xoxo,
http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

Bless (Vhlesz)

@fashioneggpplant-wow sure i'd be glad too i'll check that out thanks for the info =)

Post a Comment

the content of this blog is personally written and created by me. copying without my permission, specially for my pictures, is strictly prohibited and is considered as Stealing.

since i love reading blogs, you can give me the link of your blog so i can check it out but flooding is not allowed.

Thank you for your comments. i read every single comments that are posted and i appreciate it so much. hope you enjoyed reading

xoxo
vhlesz